Sunday, April 19, 2009

sock heaven

When a sock knitter goes to heaven, this is what she sees:


Toe up and cuff down -- Total bliss!

Why haven't I started one of these beauties yet?

Still plugging away on Marlene.

The good news is that one sock is done. This is the longest sock I have ever made! It looks like I'm wishing Santa were filling it up.


In my wish to work on something where I didn't have to count, I have been doing a plain (if you can call these babies plain) sock with the Kaffe Fassett yarn Janice gave me for my birthday. I think they look like sand art. Remember sand art?

Now the big question is which sock to make. These two books could keep me busy a LONG time.

Now that is sock heaven.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Which book is the best one? I want to get a sock book but can't decide!