Thursday, July 27, 2006

New Knitting Bag

This is the knitting bag I finished the other day. It is made from canvas and features lots of pockets. I tried to design it so it would be what a knitter would want. It has a large divided pocket on the outside with a slot for a pencil. The inside has one large zipper pocket and on the other side six slots for knitting needles. It has bead trim which doesn't show up too well in the photo but really adds to it.

The photos below show the matching knitting needle holder. It has three levels of pockets to hold various sizes of needles, and it folds over so they won't fall out. It ties with a ribbon that I found at Carey's favorite scrapbook store in Walnut Creek.




I have two more cut out and ready to sew, and I got trim at JoAnn's this morning. I just have to do them now. The other two are pink and brown and I think I'm keeping one of those! I only have around 5 other knitting bags going, but not one I created myself.

No comments: