Thursday, November 02, 2006

Knitters keep each other in stitches

Today was Knotty Knitters. We witnessed:

NolaMom almost finished with the Christmas shawl.











The birth of a toe up sock (Lucy color that is becoming known as "Pool and Latte'" in my mind)



















Natalie's first project in the bag (and her first trip to the frog pond with her second project-truly a right of passage)















And Lisa's computer hand warmers courtesy of ghost knitter Cindy, sitting on top of the day's headline in the local paper.














We keep each other in stitches at Knotty Knitters. We also keep each other in scrapbooking updates, 8th and 6th grade gossip, coffee, and iced tea with extra ice.

P.S. Happy 13th birthday to my Miss America! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! They're so cute - I can't believe how much you have done on it!
Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm sorry I couldn't be there and am already looking forward to next week. Lisa