Monday, June 09, 2008

Stork's Nest Scarf






Finished the scarf - and blocked it too, using my blocking wires I bought awhile ago but had not broken in yet. They worked well, but boy, it takes a long time to thread each stitch onto them! I don't have patience for blocking apparently.




Specs - Stork's Nest Scarf by Nancy Bush, from Piecework Magazine. I need to subscribe to Piecework, I really like the historical articles and they always seem to have Nancy Bush patterns.

Next up - back to the scratchy Noro sock, and starting tomorrow I start a knit a long at Ancient Pathways. We are making the Nutkin sock. I'll post more about that later.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! The color is so pretty!

Linda said...

The colour is great isn't it, really nice scarf.

Octopus Knits said...

The scarf is lovely, and it looks very nice on kitty!