Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sock Yarns Don't Count!


They really don't. I don't make this stuff up, folks.
Wendy herself said this in her rules for HER own Knit from Your Stash thing. See right here.
I have not ever said I was going to join this particular event, I know my own limits. I am merely going to try for the month of February to finish a few things. I can't finish it all, that would take more than a month. More than a lifetime more likely.
I like yarn. It is a fairly innocent thing to like. If I see some that I want, chances are fairly good I will continue to buy it. I am, however, going to slow down for awhile as I await Stitches.
Now, if you would like to support me in this endeavor, I thank you. Those who support me tend to get better knitted presents than those who give me a hard time.


No comments: